HOW WILL I USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
I am committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This privacy notice describes how I will collect and use personal information about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The personal information you supply via this form will be used in two ways:
Storing the information that you have sent me on an encrypted and password protected device access in order to contact you to arrange an appointment. Even if I am unable to offer you a appointment immediately, and with your permission, I will retain your information in order to contact you again if another appointemnt becomes available.
Your contact information will be retained for up to 6 months since initial contact in line with my GDPR data retention schedule.
Your data will be used for contact purposes only.
WHO WILL SEE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
I comply with data protection laws. This says that the personal information I hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that I have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes I have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept securely.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes I have told you about.
Your personal information will not be shared with anyone except Kay Barltrop and her Business Executor.
It is stored on an encrypted, access controlled database.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information that I hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that I hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information I hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask me to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for me continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask me to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where I am relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request a restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask me to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that I transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact me directly using the form below.
I will comply with these requests within one month of receiving them.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, I may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is excessive. Alternatively, I may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What I may need from you
I may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact me directly. Once I have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, I will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless I have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
INFORMATION COMMISSIONER'S OFFICE
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
The contact details for the UK Information Commissioner’s Office are:https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/live-chat/
I reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and I will provide you with a new privacy notice when I make any substantial updates. I may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.